Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

1, My CV, Family, Friends, Pets

1, My CV, Family, Friends, Pets

My name is Simona Valentová.
I was born on the 18th of December 1989 in Prague.
I study at the business academy and now I try to pass my schoul-leaving exams.
After I want to continue my studies at the economic university.
My mother´s name is Jana Valentová. She´s 44 years old and she works as a nanny because she loves babies. Her hobbies are sport and reading.
My father´s name is Roman Valenta. He´s 45 years old and he works as a businessman – he collects stamps. His hobbies are his job, tennis and friends.
I have one sister called Martina. She studied at this school too and now she studies at university. She´s 20 years old and she lives with her boyfriend.
I have two grandma called Eva and Marcela and they are pensioner. Unfortunately I don´t have any grandpa.
My mum´s has one sister – my aunt Marcela. And that´t all because my father is the only child.
I live with my parents in a family house. We have got big garden with swimming pool and many flower and trees. That´s great in summer. I love it. We have many rooms there and I have my own room.
We have got a cottage in Orlík. I go there for holiday with my grandma. We often go to the forest and pick up mushrooms and then we cook many foods. I spent childhood there and it was the best times for me.
We have got great neighbours too – they are our close friends. We celebrate birthday with them.
We have got three pets too: dog – yorkshire terrier called Kenny. He´s 6 years old and I very
like go to walk with him and I very love him.
parrot – called Honzík – he´s 12 years old but he can´t speak.
and rat called Beanny.
I have got a lot of friends and I really love them. We meet at discos or pubs. We go together to the cinema, clubs and trips. I really enjoy it with them.


Přítomný čas – rozdíl mezi použitím prostého a průběhového času

1, simple – konstatování skutečnosti, opakovaný děj; 3 os.č.j. – S
☺ otázka a zápor – pomocné sloveso „do“ („does“)
He goes to school everyday.
Does h ego to school everyday ?
He doesn´t go to school everyday.

2, continuous – děj probíhá v tomto okamžiku – I am watching TV now.
- blízká budoucnost – He´s leasing tonight.
☺ „to be“ v příslušném tvaru + ingové příčestí
Otázka: změna slovosledu – Are you watching TV now ?
Zápor „not“: They are not watching TV now.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat