Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Culture and literature in my life 2.

Culture and literature in my life 2.

I am fond of dancing and I became a member of a dancing club. We learned both standard dances and modern dances. Now I have no time for the dancing club, I only go occasionally to a disco in the youth club.

Concerts of classical music are usually held in some of the concert halls – Besední dům, the White House, or in a Sokol Stadium. Sometimes concerts of organ music take place in churches – there are good organs in Petrov, in Red Church, in Královo Pole (King’s Field).

When I want to learn something from history, I can go to the Spilberk castle. There is a museum of Brno history. You can see an exposition of the thirty years’ war and the famous prison in the castle (Spilberk casemates). There are a lot of other museums in Brno.

When I don’t feel like going out, I watch TV, listen to the radio or recorder, or read books. I am not a TV addict and I don’t spend hours in front of the screen. I like watching TV news, comments of home and foreign affairs, natural science programmes and good films. I don’t like violence on the screen and interrupting films by commercials.

I prefer reading books to watching TV. People usually read for relaxation or pleasure, or look for information and advice. We can buy books or borrow them from friends or from a library. We can read science fiction, fantasy, westerns, travel books, thrillers, detective stories, psychological and historical novels, adventure stories, love stories, poetry, fairy tales.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat