Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Hobbies and interests


Hobbies and interests


People usually have hobbies and interests. Some hobbies are expensive (golf), some are dangerous (bungee jumping), some are romantic (boating), some are very time-consuming (modelling).

When I was five I liked collecting airplane models. I could not collect stamps, posters, badges or butterflies like others. Later I myself started building models of airplanes. Then I started playing chess. When I was about ten I started practice skiing – both downhill and cross-country skiing, also skating and playing ice-hockey. I also began to attend judo lessons because I found it useful for my self-protection. At the end of our primary school I started playing tennis. This sport is popular all around the world.

I have a good friend Peter – his hobbies are playing the piano and guitar, painting, hiking, cycling, mountaineering (rock climbing), roller-skating and skate-boarding. Sometimes we go out together cycling and mountaineering.


Článek podporuje:
inline hokej, nordic skating, helmy levně

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat