Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

11. The course of the year (nature, weather etc.)

11. The course of the year (nature, weather etc.)

Expressing the future (vyjadřování budoucnosti)

What can you say about each season?
What kind of weather and which season do you like the best?
What's the weather like today?

Expressing future

Read the text bellow:
Steve Barnes wants to be a chef. His favourite room in the house is the kitchen, here he spends most of the day." I love cooking, especially for lots of people. I have over a hundred cook books." He's going to work in restaurant in Paris, where he hopes to learn how to prepare sauces. One day I'd like to have my own restaurant.

find the verb forms in the text that express plans and ambitions
what's the difference between going to and will to express a future intention?

Decide which is the correct verb form:

My suitcase is so heavy!
Give it to me. I'll / I'm going to carry it for you.

I bought some warm boots because I'll go / I'm going to skiing.

Tony is back from holiday.
Is he? I'll give / I'm going to give him a ring.

Where will you go /are you going on holiday this year<
Turkey. What about you<
We don't know yet. Maybe we will go / we are going to Spain.

You can tell me your secret. I won't tell / I'm not going to tell anyone else.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat