Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

3. My daily programme

3. My daily programme

Time clauses (Časové věty)

How does your daily program look on a normal day?
What do you do at weekends?
What are your duties and hobbies?

Time clauses
Choose the correct form of the verb:
Bye! I phone you / I will phone you when I get / I will get home.
I am going to bed when this TV program ends / will end.
I´ m sorry you´ re leaving. I am glad / I´ ll be glad when you are back / you will be back.
The doctor will be ready in ten minutes. Take a seat while you will wait / you are waiting.

Choose the time expression, which best completes the sentences. Sometimes two are possible.
If / As soon as / Until I win a lot of money, I will buy you a Ferrari.
Please turn out the lights after / before / when you go to bed.
I like to relax as soon as / while / before I am on holiday.
When / If / While you are the first person up in the morning, make me a cup of tea.

Read and translate the text:
I am one of those people who suffer from a lack of free time. Most of my days turn out about as follows: After my alarm clock rings, I get up and walk my dog. Then I have breakfast and go to school. When the school is over, I go and have lunch at the school canteen then come back home. That´ s usually around three o´ clock in the afternoon.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat